The saag paneer, roti and dahi recipe that has your mouth watering and hits the spot with your calories and macros simultaneously!
1. In a pan, add all roughly chopped greens, water, chopped onion and chopped green chillies and salt. Mix well and bring to boil. Leave to simmer until leaves are soft. Turn gas high to dry out majority of water and keep stirring.
2. in fry pan melt butter fry cumin seeds followed by minced garlic and minced ginger until browned.
3. Add this to greens with garam masala.
4. Using a hand blender, blend the mixture until the puree is thick and smooth. While blending add in corn flour a little at a time. Mix until well combined.
5. Add paneer and let the mixture cook for 5 minutes.
Note* The calories and macros shown are for a single serving dish. We have recently added the full version for 4-5 servings to our upcoming recipe book! Keep an eye out on social media for details coming soon!
Those macros again...